Have you ever smoked pumpkin pie, ginger bread or blueberry muffins? Most hookah smokers don’t even know these flavors exist. Every fall, we get inundated with requests for seasonal flavors for the holiday season. Why not offer a seasonal section of unique flavors on your hookah lounge menu or even in your retail store. The first few mentions of Pumpkin Spice lattes, get the whole country in a frenzy for warm, savory and spicy flavors that bring back their best memories of the holidays. With that in mind, we did a thorough audit of our hookah tobacco to highlight the best seasonal flavors for the fall season of 2019.
Holiday Flavors from Starbuzz
- Arabian Coffee - Dark rich coffee with blended Middle Eastern Spices
- Holiday Mix - A nutmeg, cinnamon, banana spice bread that we like to smoke all year.
- Apple Cinnamon - This sweet cinnamon apple blend is perfect for cold days.
- Lebanese Bombshell - A savory, cedar or pine flavor that to balance out all the sweets this time of year.
- Spicy Red - This new flavor is a zingy blend of sweet spearmint and spicy cinnamon.
- Pumpkin Pie - Smooth pumpkin flavor with a dash of clove, cinnamon and nutmeg
- Starbuzz Bold Brownie - Decadent chocolate for your sweet tooth.
- Starbuzz Bold Spiced Chai - Creamy spiced chai for smooth
- Starbuzz Vintage Orange Chocolate - Just like to classic chocolate oranges, but now you can smoke it!
- Starbuzz Vintage Tiramisu - Sweet coffee and cookies, for the perfect dessert session
Holiday Flavors from Tangiers
- Cane Mint - Super powerful peppermint with super cold smoke
Holiday Flavors from Trifecta
- Trifecta Blonde Bohemian Mix - Clove + cardamom + cinnamon with a dash of vanilla
- Trifecta Blonde Bonafide - A spiced banana bread blend
- Trifecta Blonde Peppermint Shake - An intensely cold peppermint with a smooth creamy blend
- Trifecta Blonde Spiced Java - Robust coffee with spices like cardamom, cinnamon and clove
- Trifecta Blonde Pumpkin Somethin' - A spiced pumpkin blend perfect for fall
- Trifecta Dark Leaf Cherry Plum - A fruit mix that's right on the money
- Trifecta Dark Leaf Cool Cinnamon Gum - A balanced blend cinnamon and mint
- Trifecta Dark Leaf Earl Grey - This tea blend would make Earl Grey bend the knee
- Trifecta Dark Leaf Orange Seville Coffee - Who wants orange mocha cappuccinos?
- Trifecta Dark Leaf Spumoni - Cherry vanilla and pistachio come together for perfection
Holiday Flavors from Fumari
- Ambrosia - Sweet fruity, marshmallow-y blend that tastes just like Gramdma's Ambrosia salad every Thanksgiving!
- Blueberry Muffin - Is it tied to the holiday season, not exactly, but this muffin mix is awesome year round.
- Mint Chocolate Chill - Warm rich chocolate with the light, cooling effects of mint. This mix is perfectly balanced.
- Spiced Chai - This creamy spiced tea flavor is rich, smooth and complex, not to mention one of Fumari's overall best sellers!
- Mochaccino - Rich and bold coffee base with a dark chocolate finish
Holiday Flavors from Azure
- Baristas Choice - A rich roasted coffee blend.
- Blueberry Muffin - Blueberry with a hint of vanilla and spice.
- Cinnamon Cookies - Sweet spiced cinnamon cookies, just like grandma made them.
- Lemon Muffin - Blend of Azures citrus lemon and a wonderful muffin mix.
- Viva La Horchata - Spiced cinnamon rice milk.
Holiday Flavors from Fantasia
- Pumpkin Spice - Before the Starbucks latte, this shisha flavor was all the rage. It's a complex blend of pumpkin and spices.
- Candy Cane - Does it get any more obvious? This sweet peppermint mix tastes just like the real thing.
- Gingerbread - This is a similar mix to Pumpkin Spice, but with more spices and more intensity.
- Caramel Cappucino - A sweet coffee cappucino blend with hints of caramel and spice.
Do you have a list of flavors that sell really well in the fall season in your business? Let us know what you think of our list and give suggestions for other flavors if we missed anything.