The Best New Shisha Tobacco Flavors
The list is always growing, but here are the most recently released hookah shisha flavors. ...
Every year it's no surprise for us to receive new flavors. It seems like all the big players are always itching to launch something new and create some buzz in the industry. Here is a quick round up of some of the newest shisha mixes during our last trip around the sun.
New Shisha Flavors from Al Fakher
"The Godfather" of traditional shisha brands, Al Fakher, launched a set of new fantasy mix flavors to bring their portfolio forward into the 21st century. These new blends have exceeded expectations and have been flying out the door."
New Fumari Shisha Tobacco Flavors
These cool cats in Southern California have been trendsetters in their category for decades. Last year was no different with something totally new, and new twists on old classics.
New Adalya Hookah Flavors
We were a little late to the party but it seems like they brought in 15 new flavors while we were looking away for a few seconds. These guys already had a very solid line up and then added two new mixes to keep the conversation fresh going into 2022.
New Azure Shisha Flavors
Azure has been on the scene for a few years now and they have been expanding their catalog every year. These guys might have the busiest hookah lab in the industry. Azure shisha mixes are coming in fast and furious, but more importantly so continue to feature the most unique flavor profiles available today.
- Black Tea - A lightly sweetened blend of the finest Asian black teas.
- Hokkaido Melon - Sweet melon with a slightly sout (in the best way) undertones.
- Persian Rose - A florial mix of pomegranate and a hint of a woodsy spice.
- Down Under - A bonzer blend of fresh blueberry, sweet kiwi, and icy mint.
- Lemon Sage - Bright lemon balanaced with the earthy, herbal flavor of sage.
- Passion Fruit - Deliciously sweet and excellently balanced, tart passion fruit.
Fantasia’s New Shisha Flavors
Fantasia hookah tobacco is known for their trendy flavor names and modern blends. If you don’t know them by now it’s time to jacked up on their extensive line of cocktail based, party flavors that made them famous. Just released:
- Iced Gum Mint - Gum with mint, a hookah staple, that just got colder.
“New”-ish, Rereleased Othmani Hookah Flavors
Othmani technically didn’t release any “new” flavors but they did revamp their packaging, killed off about 50 flavors, and re-launched their six top sellers with enhanced formulas.
- Marrakesh Mint - The perfect combination of fresh, green mints.
- Zanzibar Double Apple - The traditional dubs your grandpa used to smoke.
- Izmir Melon - Fresh melons with a cool, menthol finish.
- Aegean Spice - A well through out blend of cardamon, vanilla, clove, saffron, honey, and more.
- Star of Al Hamra - Tropical fruit with a bright, refreshing citrus tone.
- Turkish Coffee - Rich, deep coffee complimented with carmel, chocolate, and other aromatic spices.
New Zomo Shisha Flavors
The hookah kings of South America bring shisha tobacco to the next level. Their latest release upholds their reputation.
- Pink Lemon Drop - If you made a 'lemon drop' cocktail with pink lemonade....BAM!